SYD CITY RETURN POLICY
AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC RETURNS
RETURNS BY POST – REFUND ONLY
Australia Post – Flat rate of $8.95 on Standard Shipping within Australia under 500g.
- Package your product(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging.
- Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
- Post your parcel back to us by taking it to your post office, Australia post box or Australia post parcel locker. Please ensure to keep proof of postage and a tracking number.
Please allow up to two (2) weeks for your return to be processed and for your account to be credited.
Our returns address:
Please email [email protected] for return address
Please note that should you return your items via a non trackable method of post, SYD City will not be held liable should your return be deemed lost in transit and no refund will be able to be processed.
OUR FAULTY RETURNS POLICY
If you believe there is a fault with an item you have received, please let us know by emailing [email protected] as soon as you become aware of the fault. If you have purchased online, we are able to provide a postage label to cover the cost of the return of your faulty product.
To receive a replacement or refund, you must be able to:
- Provide the original receipt (or a copy of) or some other form of proof of purchase of the faulty item (where multiple items were purchased in the transaction that includes the faulty item and a credit card/bank statement does not clearly itemize the faulty product, this may not provide sufficient proof of purchase); and
- Return the product to us. Please note, where an item is deemed faulty, we will happily refund the cost of returning the item to us. Please ensure you keep your postage receipt so that we can facilitate this refund for you.
As a consumer there are certain guarantees that are made when goods are sold to you, one of which is that goods are of acceptable quality. A product is considered faulty or not of acceptable quality if it:
- Is not safe, lasting or without faults (taking into account what would reasonably be expected for the type of product and its cost);
- Does not do all the things you would reasonably expect it to or is not fit for purpose; or
- Does not match the description made by us, on packaging and labels, or via promotions or advertising.
If an item is not of acceptable quality you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. For details on acceptable quality and faulty goods, please see here.
Items purchased via PayPal can now be returned via our postal options.
- Proof of Purchase – The purchasing customer’s name on the I.D. should be identifiable.
- Photo I.D. – The name on the I.D. must match that of the online receipt (e.g. drivers license).
- Credit Card – The name on the credit card the customer wishes to refund onto must match the name on your online receipt and your photo I.D.
If you have paid for your purchase using Afterpay and you would like to return any product for a refund, you can post them back to our Online Returns Department.
Once we have processed your refund, it will automatically go through to Afterpay and once they process it, it will show up in your payment plan.
Afterpays system will then adjust your payments from your last instalment backwards. This means your final payment might be reduced to zero, but the rest of your payments stay the same. Their systems cannot spread the new purchase price out evenly across your four payments or across the remaining payments.
As per the Afterpay website, financial refunds can take up to 7 business days depending on your financial institution. If you have any questions you should follow up with them.